The "trick" for a good seal when you close the lid
- Insert the wheels.
- Position medium o ring inside base unit.
- Position optional plastic insert into bowl now if purchased.
- Screw in the valve elbow to control water level if desired.
- Insert threaded valve into tank with small o ring.
- Inside the tank, small o ring, flat washer and hand tighten.
- With the red handle in the off position, fill the container and close the lid properly, VERY IMPORTANT, to get a good, air tight, seal. You will need to change the lid o ring from time to time.
- Stand over the container and with both hands on the lid, with a little downward pressure, turn the lid counter clockwise and you will hear and feel 2 distinct clicks. Those are the threads falling into place.
- Now turn the lid "clockwise to close". Do not over tighten, just snug.
WATCH the Video, for all the other tricks and call 877-6-Big-Dog if you have any questions
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device